Description of HDPE Siphon Fittings
CHUANGRONG HDPE siphon pipes provide a one-stop solution for drainage.
Contains HDPE siphon pipes, fittings, and metal fittings for fixing HDPE piping systems.
Siphon pipes and fittings are made of high-density polyethylene, it has significant advantages over traditional drainage systems. CHUANGRONG HDPE siphon pipe system has excellent mechanical properties, physical properties and chemical properties. High impact and abrasion resistance.
Resistors are very flexible and offer multiple connection options.
These comprehensive characteristics make it very suitable as a drainage material, It satisfies the needs of building drainage well, and the stable quality ensures the safety of drainage solutions.
Advantages of Siphon HDPE Pipe System
1. Reduced reversion
Reduce shrinkage and improve installation strength. The HDPE replica produced by CHUANGRONG manufacturing process is less than 15mm.
In some applications, especially when the pipeline is exposed to vibration, earthquake or ground movement
Subsidence, the flexibility of the pipe material prevents the pipe from breaking.
3. Resistance to abrasion
HDPE is highly abrasion resistant; its extra thick wall provides
Additional protection. Pipe abrasion resistance is a particularly important factor in branch pipes and sewers
Chimney and ground pipes. HDPE is highly abrasion resistant; its extra thick wall provides
4. Resistance to hot water
Geberit HDPE allows temperatures up to 100 ° C for short periods of time (such as steam surges), and can be safely used as wastewater pipes without mechanical load up to 80 ° C.
Plastic has good electrical insulator properties.
6. 1)System principle:The working principle of the siphon drainage system depends on the special design of the rainwater hopper implement separation, So that the rain is flowing state in theriser, when the rain reached a certain capacity in the riser, siphonage is generated.In the process of rainfall, due to the continuous siphonage, the whole system is able toquickly rule out water from the roof. Butt Fusion Welding and Electrofusion Welding.
6. 2) System composition: The siphon drainage system is mainly composed of rainwater head, fastening systems,polyethylene pipe and the corresponding design software
6. 3) Advantage of system:Compared with the traditional gravity drainage system, the siphon drainage system without slope;less material; the construction are greatly reduced; reduction of pipe diameter; save installation space;pipe has self-cleaning function;design, construction is simple and quick;widely applicable to various purposes buildings.
6. 4) Features:1, black PE pipeline uv resistant, ageing resistance, long service life of 50 years.
7. Smooth inner wall, and does not change with time, small frictional resistance,save energy, the pressure loss about 30% smaller than the steel tube,can choose smaller than steel pipe diameter. Health performance is good, no additives, no possibility of pollution of drinking water, ISO standard grading polyethylene material level 0 (the lowest), no mildew material, compared with some other commonly used plastic material of polyethylene is much mildew resistance, use for a long time also not fouling.
8. Polyethylene pipe can be welded joint with pipe become an organic whole, without the possibility of joint leakage, water saving, reducing operation cost and maintenance cost examination, pipe can be manufactured in any length, but the flexible layout, saving fittings.
9. PE pipe installation available welding or fused to form a completely closed seepage control system.
10. Light, easy to install, handling, connection, construction is convenient and reliable.
11. Has good flexibility, small can winding pipe, pipe winding along the ditch, can resist formation geological change, can be used as liner repairing old pipeline.
12. Good low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, long life, buried pipeline within to 40 °C and 40 °C.