Description of HDPE Siphon Fittings
CHUANGRONG HDPE siphon pipes provide a one-stop solution for drainage.
System components of siphon HDPE pipe system,The complete proven and practical product range consists of:
Siphon pipes and fittings are made of high-density polyethylene, it has significant advantages over traditional drainage systems. CHUANGRONG HDPE siphon pipe system has excellent mechanical properties, physical properties and chemical properties. High impact and abrasion resistance
Resistors are very flexible and offer multiple connection options.
These comprehensive characteristics make it very suitable as a drainage material,
It satisfies the needs of building drainage well, and the stable quality ensures the safety of drainage solutions.
Main Reason to choose CHUANGRONG HDPE Siphon pipe and Fittings
1. Resistance to radioactive effluents
There is no risk of damage caused by medical waste. However, for more information on specific applications, ask the manufacturer.
2. Resistance to abrasion
HDPE is highly abrasion resistant; its extra thick wall provides
Additional protection. Pipe abrasion resistance is a particularly important factor in branch pipes and sewers. Chimney and ground pipes. HDPE is highly abrasion resistant; its extra thick wall provides additional protection.
3. Solar radiation
Taking into account the heat and expansion of the exposed area, Geberit HDPE pipes can prevent UV-induced aging and embrittlement, and added stabilizers.
HDPE limits solid conduction,
However, airborne noise should be isolated. HDPE is a soft material with low Young's modulus. This can be done through pipes or lagging.
5. Chemical resistance
CHUANGRONG HDPE has high chemical resistance: HDPE is only soluble in aliphatic and aromatic carbon and its chlorinated products exceeding 90 ° C, and insoluble in all solutions at 20 ° C. The material will be exposed to severely oxidized media (concentration HN03, concentrated H2 S04) for a long time at room temperature.
6. Smooth inner wall, and does not change with time, small frictional resistance,save energy, the pressure loss about 30% smaller than the steel tube,can choose smaller than steel pipe diameter. Health performance is good, no additives, no possibility of pollution of drinking water, ISO standard grading polyethylene material level 0 (the lowest), no mildew material, compared with some other commonly used plastic material of polyethylene is much mildew resistance, use for a long time also not fouling.
7. Polyethylene pipe can be welded joint with pipe become an organic whole, without the possibility of joint leakage, water saving, reducing operation cost and maintenance cost examination, pipe can be manufactured in any length, but the flexible layout, saving fittings.
8.PE pipe installation available welding or fused to form a completely closed seepage control system.
9. Light, easy to install, handling, connection, construction is convenient and reliable.
10.Has good flexibility, small can winding pipe, pipe winding along the ditch, can resist formation geological change, can be used as liner repairing old pipeline.
11. Good low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, long life, buried pipeline within to 40 °C and 40 °C.